Are you looking for an internship?
What you can expect from us:
You are studying electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or mechatronics and would like to do an internship in the field of industrial automation, test engineering or mechanical design as part of your bachelor’s or master’s program? Then you’ve come to the right place!
We look forward to receiving your speculative application.
Who would fit in well with us:
- Students (m/f) from the fields of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics or similar courses of study.
- Passion and enthusiasm for new technologies and topics related to industrial automation, test engineering or mechanical design.
- Good communication skills and a good knowledge of German, both spoken and written.
What we offer you:
- A familiar, collegial and respectful working atmosphere with an open discussion culture and flat hierarchies.
- Working with the latest technologies.
- Agile working methods in all projects and internal departments.
- High degree of freedom and personal responsibility.
- Lots of perspectives for the future.
Could this be something for you?
Then we would like to get to know you!
The Albrecht company is looking forward to receiving your application and will be happy to answer any questions.
Albrecht Elektrotechnik GmbH
z.Hdn. Herr Michael Faste
Phone: +49 8323 9651 34